Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Arrrrggggghhhh.

So Monday, after a good ride on Sunday, my knee felt crappy again. It felt so good to go on that ride. My legs have that familiar feel to them, I know I worked hard, but my knee hurts when I flex/extend my leg. Monday night I tried to ride after work but pulled the plug prematurely. Yesterday I didn't even try, I just set about working in the garage and doing the things I couldn't do when my knee was hurting worse. Did I mention I hate not being able to ride?

So next year it just so happens that the race I felt would be the most important race of the year for me, conflicts with the race that Allison felt would be one of the most important for her. I have been wanting to race Downieville for two years now, Allison thinks she can really tear it up at the Marathon Nationals. I think her racing priority trumps mine. I don't think it matters much that she would probably really kick butt at D-ville, the Marathon Nationals is on the USAC calendar. On the bright side Marathon Nationals is in Colorado. I really love Colorado. Also it is doubtful that we would actually be able to sign up for the All Mountain at D-ville since it fills up in like .5 seconds. Maybe next year...

3 comments:

Luke said...

woohoo...CO trip!!

Luke said...

oh...and i hope your knee feels better dood!

Unknown said...

no worries my friend. there WILL be a colorado trip at some point next year.