Friday, September 4, 2009

Pictures from the week...

I have been working on my race bike. It is torn down to a bare frame and thought it felt pretty light...



...I guess I was right! Pretty crazy to think that the new Cannondale Flash frames are supposed to come in below 900g. Wonder if they will be reliable that low in weight?

Due to the heat Allison's boss approved her to modify her schedult twice this week. Dawn Patrol rides are sweet!





"Just the two of us..."

We got in an after work MTB ride at SRP too. Ran into some familiar faces...



Funny because they don't live far from us and ride all the same trails as us, but we almost never run into each other. We see their car parked at the same trailheads all the time!

Allison and I did a bit of riding...












...before we met up with a couple of our co-workers.



Caption of the day for the above photo: "I think something is wrong with it."

Today I was in a picture taking mood on our nice easy regen ride...













Looking forward to a 3 day weekend... Live it up!!!!

No comments: