Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Michael Darter Photography...

Got some pictures from a real artist that was out at Sagebrush. Amazing stuff! Visit his site at MichaelDarter.com!



It is quite humbling to note that although I occasionally snap a halfway decent photo with the digital camera, I really have no skill or talent. It is also humbling to note that someone so amazingly skilled with the camera can also out ride me on the bike any day of the week, and does the best bottle handoffs on the planet! Some people just have it all!!!! :)



Thanks Darter!!!!! You are the man!!!!! How may I serve thee? :)

3 comments:

Luke said...

wow...those pictures rock!

Slater Fletcher said...

Not only a killer pic and bottle hand off but at the same time!!! WOW...impressive!

I would frame those babies

Stephanie said...

So cool!