Sunday, December 21, 2008

Training Fast Forward

This is the first time I have ever trained with such consistency. Following in my wife's footsteps, I have been putting in crazy amounts of saddle time.

The craziest thing about all the training, working, life... is that when you fill up all the time in the day that you possibly can the days go into this wild fast forward haze. I guess it doesn't help any that I have been busy at work, but I have been busier than this before.

Lately I have been squeezing in two daily workouts as much as possible. Riding for an hour or so at lunch, then jumping on the trainer in the evening at home. Of course weekends always have the 2-4hr rides both days, I look forward to them all week long!

So the Training Fast Forward is not so good for keeping up with blog entries or stuff like that. The good news is that hopefully next year I will have some good post race blog entries about getting my butt kicked by a bunch of girls on pink bikes with baskets on the handlebars. :)

In the mean time, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you on the road/trails!

No comments: