Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bootleg

We got up and driving before the sun.



I ran out of gas (not the truck, me) and had to hand over driving to Allison for a bit.



Once we finally got there, the fun started. Shuttle truck was a little cramped, but it is a small price to pay.



Bootleg has such awesome trails and features. I had a blast out there and tried some new (to me) trails like Kavorkian. Next time I hope to clean all of that one.



All day out riding... I get back to the truck and I have this waiting for me! :)

(Late edit: the wife didn't want to share... sorry guys)

We have this little tradition, it involves consuming Tequila.



Once again up with the sun, the lake view from the hotel is pretty sweet!



We loaded up into the shuttle truck over and over and over...



And I fixed flats over, and over, and over.



The riding was great!

When you figure out a good thing, I feel you should keep at it. :)



The last day was a short one, and I hadn't really ridden with the wife all weekend (save for two quick DH runs). The XC trails out there are just as good as the DH and we had a blast.



Of course after all that fun it was time to pay the piper. We sat in traffic for almost 9 hrs to get home. The riding was great though. If we do this again we need to stay another night and try to miss some of the traffic!



Lots of fun was had with some real good friends. Back to riding the road bike and training. :)

1 comment:

Luke said...

holy crap!! 9 hours!!

next year...no thanksgiving weekend k!