Thursday, December 11, 2008

I suck.

I have been dropped by the cyber peleton!!!

I can't keep up.

Just like when I get dropped while riding (with fast people, or in a race, or by my wife, or by someone's grandma) I will scramble to keep up and blow myself to smithereens. It has to be a pitiful sight: me gasping for breath, snot running from my nose, drooling on my top tube, sweat pouring down.

Here goes..

Training has been going great! I got in like 7 solid weeks!

Went on an awesome ride on Saturday, destroyed HJ, MDTT, and UHJ. Strongest I have ever been on two wheels.

Ruined all the training with 4 days on the road for work. Had fun, ate horrible, didn't sleep.

Tonight was my first ride back. I suffered. Couldn't manage my HR and nearly blew chunks.

Thats all I got.

No comments: