Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hunger Ride and Stolen Shoes

Anyone in Southern California that rides a bike should "Bring your can" and join us for the Rock N' Road Cyclery Hunger Ride!


It is a fun ride, and a good cause!  We have been there the past two years, and I am looking forward to meeting and riding with some new people!

Now to something not so cool...

Sometimes I am reminded of how much I really hate people.  Yesterday my cherished black leather Vibrams that I wear to work were stolen from the locker room at work along with my Injinji socks, my Specialized shoe bag, and the "glove dogs" I put in my cycling shoes to help them dry out.  What is wrong with people?!?!  They were sitting under the bench in front of my locker and someone decided that I shouldn't have them anymore.  Such is life, from now on I will have to lock my shoes inside my locker with my other stuff...

In other news the "Leader board" was updated and I am still leading the points for the SoCalCross Prestige Series in Master's A 35+!  This title will make a nice ending to a winning year for me!

Have a good weekend!!!!


No comments: