Monday, October 19, 2009

Off Season Continued...

This whole off season thing is very confusing.

Now that we have spent a year trying to get faster, it is hard to convince mind and body that it is now time to slow down. All in all though, things have been going pretty well.

I won't go through the painfull details on much since this is the "off season". :)

Good Rides, Good People!











Allison and I have done a bit of running to cross train, but I managed to damage the ball of my foot badly (probably my crappy shoes) and I had to take time off from the off season cross training... :/



Allison was the guest speaker at the Rock N Road Divas Night last week. What a cool group of women!!! They had the coolest swag/gifts too! No guys though so most husbands see this...



I got to hang out because I was running the presentation for Allison...



This last weekend Luke got married and I was in his wedding.



"Running just as fast as we can..."



I planned out a good hard ride. It was hot but we got 'er done! 47 miles, 8800ft of climbing, story in photos...

































No comments: